James Payne Drums Shop
Essential Drum Concepts
Buying this course will save you 39.98$ compared to buying the single lessons!
This course contains the following video lesson:
– Vertical Motions vs. Lateral Motions
– Pedal Approach: Calf Muscle or Shin Muscle?
– Why Some Days You Can’t play As Fast
– How To Use The Metronome In Our Practice
– How To Warm Up
– How To Train For The Stage Pressure
– How Do We Learn?
– Which posture Is Correct And Why?
– Rehabilitation Strategies For Drum Technique
– Geometry Of Motions
In order to ensure productive practice sessions and maintain a consistent path of improvement, it’s crucial to possess essential information. This awareness allows us to approach learning meaningfully, preventing wasted time or, worse, the risk of injury while practicing. That’s where “Essential Drum Concepts” come into play where I share key principles that should be ingrained in our practice routine. In this course, I’ll unveil these crucial concepts, presented in an organized manner for easy application in our drumming journey and daily sessions.